If you’re looking for the best first aid training in Kelowna, Kelowna First Aid is the place for you! Prospective trainees have a variety of classes to choose from, available at a number of schedules throughout the week – and all at the lowest possible prices. Details on CPR training courses, stand-alone classes, private classes, and refresher courses are available on the Kelowna First Aid website. You are assured of the highest quality training in first aid, CPR, AED, food safe and workplace safety when you enrol with Kelowna First Aid. To register for a course click the link below or enrol on-line by selecting the course, date and time from below.
More information regarding available classes and schedules are on the Kelowna First Aid website.
Why should you choose Kelowna First Aid?
Here are the top 10 reasons to register with Kelowna First Aid:
- Clean and well maintained classrooms.
- Lowest prices in Kelowna
- No hidden fees or extra costs.
- High volume of courses to help participants that don’t have a flexible schedule. Weekend, weeknight and weekday courses available.
- Flexible private classes are available for groups of almost any size.
- Certification provided immediately upon completion of course. No waiting for a card in the mail.
- Recertification’s available for almost any course.
- New equipment and strict sanitization schedule.
- Free parking at the training centre.
- Incredibly high scores in review for courses on Google.
Up-to-date training courses and classes for First Aid and CPR Courses in Kelowna
What Courses are Available with Kelowna First Aid
- Basic / Emergency First Aid with CPR / AED – OFA level 1 equivalent course.
- Intermediate / Standard First Aid with CPR / AED – Recognized by Worksafe BC. Most popular two day course. Recertification are available for individuals with current certificates.
- Advanced First Aid – Blended 2 week course. Equivalent to OFA level 3.
- CPR level A – The most basic CPR course that includes CPR training for only adult victims. AED training is included
- CPR level C – Similar to CPR level A, this course teaches rescues for victims of all ages. It takes approximately 5 hours to complete. Recertification’s are available for individuals with current certificates.
- Basic Life Support / BLS / CPR HCP – This course is designed for individuals that work in the health care environment that have access to trained backup and equipment such as bag-valve masks. Recertification’s are available
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) – online course available
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) – online course available
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
- 3M Mask Fit Testing – 15 minutes 3M course designed to test effectiveness of 3M masks
- Food Safety Certification – Government approved food safe course equivalent to food safe level 1
The training centre is located along Harvey Street near downtown Kelowna. With easy access to West Kelowna and neighbouring municipalities it is situated with plenty of free parking and easy transit access. It proudly offers programs and courses to UBC, South Kelowna, Penticton, Merritt, Peachland, Osoyoos, West Kelowna, Lower Mission, Westbank, Summerland and all surround municipalities. For more information about the training centre location feel free to view the map below.
On-line application form to Register for First Aid and CPR Courses in Kelowna, B.C.
Did You Know?
Kinds of Angina
Angina is chest pain caused by decreased blood and oxygen delivery to the heart muscle. When heart muscle starts to die, that causes the chest pain. Angina may be classified as:
- Stable: persistent, recurring chest pain, usually occurring during physical activity
- Unstable: chest pain occurs even during rest or without a pattern; usually signals an impending heart attack
Learn more about anginas and how to manage them in a training program with Kelowna First Aid.