Edmonton First Aid is the best providers of first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external defibrillation (AED) instructional classes in Edmonton. Trainees can enrol in a variety of first aid training courses, scheduled at various times throughout the week. A number of different popular courses are available including intermediate, advanced and basic first aid. Other safety courses are also available including 3M mask fit testing, food safety certification, WHMSI and TDG. Trainees receive only the highest quality education with highly qualified trainers with exceptional google reviews.
Click here to register for a first aid and CPR course in Edmonton. You may also register on-line for any first aid and CPR or stand-alone CPR course in Edmonton.
Contact Details for First Aid and CPR Courses in Edmonton
You may reach Edmonton First Aid with the following information:
- Telephone: 780-809-0829
- Email: email@example.com
- South Training Address: Suite 200 7915 – 104 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T6E 6M6
- North Training Address: 11823 114 Ave NW, Edmonton Alberta, T5G 2Y6
- Website: http://firstaidcpredmonton.ca
Enrolment can be completed using the on-line application form below or e-mail. Telephone calls and walk-ins at the training center are encouraged by Edmonton First Aid’s very helpful staff. For more details on the training center location, view the map below.
South Edmonton Training Centre
The training center is conveniently accessible by public transportation and also provides ample on-site free parking. Located just east of the University of Alberta and a block south of Whyte ave it is perfectly situated for many students and workers at the University or along popular Whyte Ave. Nearby amenities include plenty of food options (Fast and slow) and drug stores and boutiques. Come take a course in this lively location situated along Gateway Ave and just south of Downtown Edmonton.
North Edmonton Training Centre
The North Edmonton training centre is located just north of Downtown Edmonton next to Yellowhead Hwy and just south of Kingsway. Lots of free parking is available on-site as well as plenty of transit options along Kingsway. This training centre proudly serves St. Alberts and the neighbourhoods of Inglewood, North Central Edmonton and Blatchford. Nearby schools in NAIT, NorQuest and MacEwan. Plenty of other providers are located nearby including Spectrum safety and St. Johns but this location providers more comfortable classes, lower prices and more engaging teachers. Come for a class and see for yourself. For more reasons why to take your first aid and CPR course here read below!
Why should I enroll with First Aid and CPR Courses in Edmonton?
Here are the top 15 Reasons why you should enrol in a first aid / CPR or safety course with Edmonton First Aid:
- Lowest prices in Edmonton.
- Lowest prices for private first aid and CPR courses in Edmonton. Show a competitors price and they will beat it.
- Two large training centres so you won’t have to travel far to get the classroom
- Free parking! No hidden fees
- Certification provided immediately upon successful completion of the course. No waiting for your card in the mail or temporary certificates.
- 5 Star Google review instructors. Fantastic instructors that keep you engaged.
- The latest equipment makes sure you get the best training
- Experienced instructors with an excellent support network unlike some other providers that only review instructors once every few years.
- A wide range of available courses to help cater to your needs. Check out the schedule to see all the courses available to you.
- Clean classrooms with a strict sanitization policy to keep you safe
- Friendly and welcoming teacher to ensure you get an engaging course
- Easy registration that can be done on-line, via telephone or email. Super convenient and quick
- Customer service representatives are available 12 hours a day to help! That’s 7 days per week. They can help anytime between 7 am and 7 pm with class registration and inquiries.
- Knowledgeable customer service representatives are more than happy to help answer all your questions regarding courses and prices.
- Certification is valid throughout Canada and meets Alberta OH&S requirements.
Basic first aid, CPR and AED classes
Numerous classes that focus on safety and first aid are available for enrolment at Edmonton First Aid. CPR training course are available in three levels: “A”, “C”, and “HCP”. CPR training classes with Edmonton First Aid focus on the updated techniques and pathways of the Basic Life Support (BLS) guidelines made by the American Heart Association. These guidelines are used when responding to victim of cardiac arrest. The video below is an introduction to the updated BLS guidelines.
Stand-alone classes cover various first aid topics such as management of safety hazards. The newest stand-alone classes offered by Edmonton First Aid are food safety, fire hazard management, and pet first aid. To give you an idea of the newest food safety class, the picture below shows one of the proper guidelines in hand hygiene made by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Did You Know?
Monitoring your diabetes
After you have been diagnosed with diabetes, the HBA1C test is recommended to be repeated two to four times a year for monitoring of blood glucose levels. A target A1C goal is usually set, depending on different health factors such as age and comorbidities. The American Diabetes Association recommends an A1C level below 7%. HBA1C tests, daily capillary blood glucose monitoring, urinalysis, and other bloodwork is used to see if the diabetes treatment plan is working.