The largest, most competitively priced and experienced provider of WorkSafe BC approved first aid and CPR courses in the Vancouver Lower Mainland is Vancouver First Aid Ltd. With exceptional 5 star reviews on Google this provider has multiple training centres and is constantly expanding. A wide range of first aid courses are available including intermediate, basic and advanced first aid. Other safety courses are also available which includes WHMIS, TDG, Foodsafe and 3M Mask Fit Testing. Registration for these programs is incredibly easy and can be done using the information below. Learn lifesaving skills, keep yourself safe in the workplace and build your confidence by getting your safety and first aid and CPR training with Vancouver First Aid.
Register for An Upcoming Course Here
Contact Information about First Aid and CPR Courses in Vancouver
Customer service representatives are available 7 days a week from 7 am to 7pm to help answer questions about your course, provide more information or to help with registration. Contact information for the CSR’s is available below. They are also available to chat with you via the on-line chat platform on the Vancouver First Aid website.
- Phone Number: 778-709-9180
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://vancouverfirstaid.ca
Training Center Locations for First Aid and CPR Courses in Vancouver
The main training centre of Vancouver First Aid is centrally located in East Vancouver. For help with directions please use the Google map below. The training centre is located at 1773 Kingsway. It is easily accessible via transit, bicycle, car and has ample street parking.
This location proudly serves East Vancouver, West Vancouver, Downtown Vancouver, Burnaby, Mt Pleasant, Grandview-Woodland, Killarney, Champlain Heights, Langara and Richmond. Students of Langara, UBC, SFU and Kwantlen can also receive first aid and CPR certification as well as 3M Mask Fit testing at this location.
The training course rates are the lowest offered in Vancouver. All rates are inclusive of taxes, certificates, and St Mark James registration fees. Trainees don’t have to worry about additional expenses because all training materials such as manuals are included in the initial enrolment fee. If a trainee chooses to drop out of a course, full refunds are given as long the trainee gives a 72-hour notice.
The following classes are available with Vancouver First Aid
- Advanced First Aid – 2 week course (available in a blended or full in person course)
- Intermediate First Aid – Also referred to as standard first aid. This course is a 2 day class that includes CPR and AED training.
- Basic First Aid – Equivalent to OFA level 1 this course is also referred to as emergency first aid. CPR and AED certification is also included
- Childcare first aid – Two versions of this course are available. Standard is the two day version and emergency is the one day version. Contact your employer to determine which one you need.
- CPR level A – a 4 hour basic CPR course that teaches only adult level CPR rescues
- CPR level C – a 5 hour CPR course that teaches rescues for victims of all ages
- Basic Life Support – also referred to as BLS and CPR HCP, this course is an advanced level of CPR training that teaches participants rescue techniques with trained back up and equipment such as bag-valve masks.
- 3M Mask Fit Testing – this test is designed for individuals that need mask fit testing for school or work. Various masks are available for testing at the training facilities.
- Food Safe Certification – this course is designed for people that need food safety certification that meets provincial guidelines. It is available in an on-line or in person format.
- WHMIS Training
- TDG Training
Private classes are offered to big groups or companies who request a separate class and schedule for training. Trainees who are unable to enrol in regular schedules may also choose private classes. Vancouver First Aid instructors are available with fairly short notice to help companies and groups with private lessons. Please use the contact information above to help schedule a date / time for your group at incredibly competitive rates.
Facilities for First Aid and CPR Courses in Vancouver
The training centers are outfitted with high-end equipment used for first aid training. The classrooms are spacious and air-conditioned to ensure the trainees optimum level of education.
Enrolment can be completed using the on-line application form below. Other enrolment methods are through e-mail, telephone call, and walk-ins at the training center. More information about available classes and schedules are on the Vancouver First Aid website.
Click here to visit the Vancouver First Aid website.
On-line application form for First Aid and CPR Courses in Vancouver Through Vancouver First Aid
Did You Know?
Chemical burns: when to seek medical assistance
- Victim manifests signs of shock: loss of consciousness, pale, cool, and clammy skin, troubled/shallow breathing, weak and rapid pulse
- If chemical burn is a second degree burn (covers more than 3 square inches and is deep)
- If chemical burn is on the face, hands and feet, groin, major joints like knees and elbows, and buttocks.
- Pain unrelieved by medicine or running water