If you’re looking for the best first aid training in Kelowna, Kelowna First Aid is the place for you! Prospective trainees have a variety of classes to choose from, available at a number of schedules throughout the week – and all at the lowest possible prices. Details on CPR training courses, stand-alone classes, private classes, and refresher courses are available on the Kelowna First Aid website. You are assured of the highest quality training in first aid, CPR, AED, food safe and workplace safety when you enrol with Kelowna First Aid. To register for a course click the link below or enrol on-line by selecting the course, date and time from below.
More information regarding available classes and schedules are on the Kelowna First Aid website.
Why should you choose Kelowna First Aid?
- The training courses rates are the lowest in Kelowna. You get your money’s worth because rates are inclusive of taxes, certificates, and St Mark James registration fees.
- No additional cost during the training period because all equipment and manuals are included in the initial enrolment fee.
- Full refunds are given to trainees who choose to drop out of a course, provided that there is a 72-hour notice.
- Kelowna First Aid offers a variety of courses and classes to choose from, held throughout the week. Classes on first aid, food safety, and pet first aid are some of the offered classes. Certain courses are also offered on the weekends.
- Private classes are offered to big groups or companies who request separate classes for training, usually for skill development and team building activities.
- All training courses are inclusive of St Mark James certification, valid for three years.
- Refresher courses all also offered twice a week for renewal of expiring or near-expiry certificates.
- Facilities are high-end, with the latest equipment in first aid, CPR, and AED training.
- Training centers are conveniently located within walking distance of public transport and restaurants.
Up-to-date training courses and classes
Basic First Aid
We can never be prepared enough when we are met by an unexpected situation. Injuries and complications may arise because of these situations, and being unable to act accordingly for a particular amount of time can cause further damage. Victims may be our loved ones or even strangers, but it has become everybody’s duty to be have first aid knowledge and skill. Kelowna First Aid is dedicated to providing its trainees with the best education possible by offering an array of first aid classes that are able to cover a lot of emergency situations.
CPR and AED
There are three levels to choose from in CPR and AED training: A, C, and HCP. CPR and AED go hand-in-hand in the latest Basic Life Support (BLS) guidelines from the American Heart Association. These guidelines give updates on techniques and pathways when providing compressions and defibrillation to suspected victims of cardiac arrest. Studies have shown that the updated techniques such as the change from A-B-C (airway, breathing, circulation) to C-B-A have increased victims survival rates.
Enrolment at Kelowna First Aid
Enrolment at Kelowna First aid is quick and easy. Prospective trainees may complete their enrolment by filling out the on-line application form below or sending an e-mail. Telephone calls and walk-ins at the training center during business hours are highly encouraged by Kelowna First Aid’s very accomodating staff.
On-line application form to Register for First Aid and CPR Courses in Kelowna, B.C.
Did You Know?
Kinds of Angina
Angina is chest pain caused by decreased blood and oxygen delivery to the heart muscle. When heart muscle starts to die, that causes the chest pain. Angina may be classified as:
- Stable: persistent, recurring chest pain, usually occurring during physical activity
- Unstable: chest pain occurs even during rest or without a pattern; usually signals an impending heart attack
Learn more about anginas and how to manage them in a training program with Kelowna First Aid.